Hey guys so I decided to do a project x pan , I have 10 products to tell you about so let's begin so I'm starting this today January 16th and ending on March 10th and so my goal is to finish the products completely but it's fine if I don't ! My main goal is to not buy makeup or nail polish during this so now I'm going to list all the products (:
- elf hyper shine lipgloss in flirt
- elf luscious liquid lipstick in baby lips
- eos lip balm in summer fruit
- elf eyelid primer
- la colors 6 color metallic pallete cafe a luite '
- Almay dial up mascara in black
- maybelline mineral power concealer
- elf clarifying pressed powder
- elf all over cover stick in pink lemonade
- maybelline dream mousse shadow in suede sensation
I have hit pan on a few or am close but there are a few I have to really work at so feel free to do this with me , just customize it with your makeup !


No comments:
Post a Comment